Irene is the preferred corporate photographer for many private and government organisations in Canberra – a position she has reached by developing long term, trusted relationships with her clients. Irene holds a full security pass for Parliament House, Canberra and enjoys excellent working relations with numerous federal ministers, parliamentarians and secretariats.
Keen to rise to every challenge, the scope of her photocalls includes
- Advertising, fashion and product photography
- Action photography ranging from sports, rallies and demonstrations
- Annual report photography
- Architectural photography
- Assignments in the Outback including environmental issues
- Commercial and corporate engagements
- Events and conferences
- Executive profiles and staff portraits
- Government and opposition party assignments
- Medical and health photography
- Musical and theatrical performances
Whether documenting a contract signing, covering a trade show, travelling with a 4WD rally across the desert or shooting studio images of a rare snail, Irene expertly tailors her approach for each brief.